Alcohol Licenses & Permits

Retail Alcohol License

The City of Hiram regulates the sale or otherwise dispensing of alcoholic beverages, including alcoholic beverage catering. On March 7, 2017, the Alcohol Ordinance was amended; click here to access the Amended City of Hiram Code of Ordinances, Chapter 6. If you have any questions, you may call City Hall at 770-943-3726, ext. 2013.

Select the link below for an alcohol license application:
Alcohol Application - updated 5/23/17

Alcohol Server Permit

Persons serving, handling and/or selling alcohol in a pouring establishment are required to obtain an alcohol server's permit prior to engaging in such activity.

The Hiram Police Department oversees the Permit application and issuance process. 

You may call the Police Department Administration Office for more information at 770-943-3087, ext. 2011.