Hiram Community Center
|Other Link||Hiram Community Center|
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- Public Parking
The Hiram Community Center is available for rental and private use. The Center is used for bridal showers, weddings, receptions, baby showers, family reunions, birthday parties, church events, company seminars, and many other special events.
The Center is beautifully decorated and provides:
- Kitchen w/ 2 refrigerators (NO icemaker)
- 1 Microwave
- 1 Stovetop with Oven
- 10 eight-foot long tables or 10 60-inch round tables (or a combination) with chairs.
To check availability please call (770) 943-3726, ext. 2001
Reservations dates and times are not confirmed as reserved until all necessary documentation and payments have been received.
- Facility rentals are available Monday thru Sunday.
- Facility reservation times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday rentals are reserved for a minimum as a 5 hour block for $300.00. Weekday rentals, Monday thru Thursday can be reserved at a minimum rate of $125.00 for a 2.5 hour block.
- Reservations are allowed during the first block of 9:00am until 2:00pm. The second block is anytime between 4:00pm and midnight.
- Additional hours beyond the 2.5 minimum block for weekday or the 5 hour minimum block for weekend are only available during the second block of time at 4:00pm or later. There is a $25.00 per hour cost for each hour that is added in addition to the base rate for the minimum block allowed based on date of reservation.
- All day facility rentals are for 8:00am until midnight and the total cost is $600.00 Sunday thru Saturday.
- An officer is required to be on duty during all events where alcohol is served. Payment for the officer must be done in cash and paid in full 30 days prior to your scheduled event. Please list the name of the reservation, your rental time and the total amount included on the envelope.